- What is the New Mosque – Yeni Camii ?
Place of Worship – MOSQUE
- About The New Mosque – Yeni Camii
The Yeni Cami (Turkish pronunciation: [jeni d͡ʒɑmi]), meaning New Mosque; originally named the Valide Sultan Mosque (Turkish: Valide Sultan Camii) and later New Valide Sultan Mosque (Turkish: Yeni Valide Sultan Camii) after its partial reconstruction and completion between 1660 and 1665; is an Ottoman imperial mosque located in the Eminönü quarter of Istanbul, Turkey. It is situated on the Golden Horn, at the southern end of the Galata Bridge, and is one of the famous architectural landmarks of Istanbul.
- How much does it cost to enter New Mosque – Yeni Camii ?
- How do i get to New Mosque – Yeni Camii by Public Transport ? (by Bus, Metro, Tram, Train, Ferry, Cable Car)
by Google Maps
|ADDRESS||RÜSTEM PAŞA DISTRICT, YENİ CAMİ AVE, NO:3, 34116, EMİNÖNÜ – FATİH / İSTANBUL|
- New Mosque – Yeni Camii Photos