- What is The Naval Museum Istanbul?
Naval Museum is Museum in Istanbul, Turkey.
- History Of The Istanbul Naval Museum
In 1897, The Istanbul Naval Museum was established under the name of “The Museum and Library Administration Office” in a small building in the Tersane-i Amire (Imperial Dockyard) with Lieutenant Commander Süleyman Nutki’s great efforts.
When World War II broke out, the objects were transferred into various places in Anatolia for security reasons. After the war, collections of the museum were moved to Dolmabahçe Mosque in Istanbul. In 1961. It was moved to Beşiktaş.
The Istanbul Naval Museum still continues to serve here with its glorious collections related to Turkish Naval History.
- What are The
NavalMuseum Istanbul opening hours?
The Naval Museum Istanbul Turkey is open every day except Monday.
The Naval Museum Istanbul Turkey Visit Hours: Weekdays, from 9 am to 5 pm.
The Naval Museum Istanbul Turkey Visit Hours: Weekend, from 10 am to 6 pm.
- How much does it cost to enter The Naval Museum Istanbul Turkey?
The Naval Museum Entrance Fee: 10 TL
- What is the contact information of Naval Museum Istanbul Turkey?
|Naval Museum’s Website||http://denizmuzesi.dzkk.tsk.tr/en|
|Naval Museum’s Phone||+90 (212) 327 43 45|
- How do I get to The Naval Museum Istanbul Turkey by Public Transport? (by Bus, Metro, Tram, Train, Ferry, Cable Car, Car)
|Address||SİNANPAŞA NEIGHBORHOOD, BEŞİKTAŞ / İSTANBUL|
- The Naval Museum Istanbul Turkey Photos